Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Introducing......

A few weeks ago we featured a few younger relatives here. We also sent out a questionnaire to find out some basic things about them. We intended it to be an “icebreaker” and hope it will cause other young relatives to see that they have some things in common. There is of course much more to these kids than this survey shows, but we’ll show more as the year goes on. Please continue to send in stories you’d like us to post and we’ll be sure to get to them.

My name is Jenna Angelee Shoosmith.
My mom, Kathi Barone, says my name was made up by mixing together the names of my relatives. My great-grandmother was Vincenza Barone but everyone knew her as Jennie. My mom’s middles name is Jennifer and she has a cousin named Jennifer and another cousin named Jena. (With just 1 n.) My middle name is a mix of my great aunt Angie’s name and my grandma’s nickname of Lee.


My birth date was: November 2, 1997
My age is: 7 3/4
I live in this town: Tempe, Arizona
I go to this school: Hudson Elementary
My favorite subject in school is: P.E
I would like to be a: Dentist
My favorite band is: The Who
My favorite Author is: Dr Seuss
My 3 favorite foods are: Salmon,rigatoni, and Cookie Dough Ice Cream
My 3 favorite books are: Junie B. Jones and a Little Monkey Business , Monster Road, Cam Jansen Books
My 3 favorite movies are: The Princess Bride, The Nightmare before Christmas, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
My 3 favorite hobbies are: playing soccer, roller skating, reading.

My name is Emily Rose Berberich.
I live in Tappan, New York. I love my mom, my daddy, and my stinky little brother Fred. Wait is this going to be on the Internet?
I’m half Rowell and half Baroney. I love to draw. I’m named after a tornado. I won a bike with no traning wheels in a raffle. I just love my little brother, Fred. I love my cousin, Jenna who lives way, way far away from me. She lives in AZ. I love my Grandpa because he likes the Jets and I like the Jets too. I love my grandma (Rose Rowell) because she reminds me to wash my hands. I like the soap she gets me.

My birth date was: Feb 27th, 1999
My age is: 6
I live in this town: Tappan, NY
I go to this school: William O’Schafer Elementary
My favorite subject in school is: P.E
I would like to be a: Mommy & Teacher
My favorite band is: The Dixie Chicks
My favorite author is: Tomie DePaola
My 3 favorite foods are: Macaroni & cheese, mozzarella sticks, and spaghetti & meatballs
My 3 favorite books are: Junie B. Jones, Almost a Flowergirl, Little Women, and Richard Scarry's The Best First Book Ever!
My 3 favorite movies are: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Little Women, and Annie.
My 3 favorite hobbies are: Drawing/Painting, playing with friends, and playing with Barbies.


My name is Derek Thomas Barone.
My father is Richard Barone who is the son of Keith Barone who is my grandfather. I love my family who likes to have other family over for dinner and take me and my sister Madisyn on vacation to California. We just got back from San Diego and Sea World. I like it when my parents help me with my homework. It is going to be great to come to the reunion and meet relatives I haven't known before.


My birth date was: Feb 9th 1994
My age is: 11
I live in this town: Flagstaff, Arizona
I go to this school: Sechrist Elementary
My favorite subject in school is: Reading
I would like to be a: in the Military and then a Firefighter
My favorite band is: Linkin Park
My favorite author is: Beverly Cleary
My 3 favorite foods are: Pizza, wings, and spaghetti.
My 3 favorite books are: Frankenstein, Dracula, and Witchcraft
My 3 favorite movies are: Star Wars 3, Alien vs Predator, and Alien.
My 3 favorite hobbies are: Roller Skating, Biking, and Dirt Biking

My name is Nicholas Bruno Barone.
I am named after my great grandfather Bruno of course. I find it very special to be born at 3:13am, considering my grandfather Charles Barones’ Postal Letter Carrier number was 313. It should be great to go to the reunion and meet everyone and I hope someday to move to NY! Oh yea, that's me with my mouth wide open in the earlier post.

My birth date was: Dec 26th 1985 (at 3:13a.m.)
My age is: 19
I live in this town: Tempe, Arizona
I go to this school: Mesa Community College
My favorite subject in school is: English Composition
I would like to be a: Public Relations Director
My favorite band is: Deftones
My favorite Author is: Tennessee Williams
My 3 favorite foods are: Wings, my Nona's homemade Lasagna, and Spaduch; an Italian lamb shish kabob
My 3 favorite books are: Street Car Named Desire, Rumblefish, and Goosebumps 4…the Mummy one.
My 3 favorite movies are: The Usual Suspects, The Godfather II & One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.
My 3 favorite hobbies are: Golf, concerts, and sleep.


My name is Freddie.
I am 2yrs old. Do you know me yet???


My name is Madisyn,

and this is my mommy Andrea. Do you know us?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, enjoyed seeing our grandchildren (Jenna & Nick); also, greatgrand children, Derek and Madisyn. Emily, our ?grand-niece, looks pretty and perky. And, the adorable boy is there again. Hi, Fred! We should all have a great time at the 100th reunion of the PUGLIESE/BARONES.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DICKS are good for the health

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats