Sunday, September 11, 2005

After a long anticipated wait...the Babcock kids!


My name is Connor Vincent Babcock.I live in Apopka, Florida, which is right near Orlando. My dad is Ryerson Babcock whose the son of Angie Babcock (formerly Angie Barone). Since we live in Florida we get to go to Disney World a lot. I absolutely love the Aerosmith’s Rock n Roller Coaster, Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain. I’m in the Rookies Division for baseball and almost always get a hit. I’m going to be starting tennis lessons while waiting for baseball season to start in the Spring.

My birth date was: January 7, 1998
My age is: 7-1/2I live in this town: Apopka, Florida
I go to this school: Wekiva Elementary School
My favorite subject in school is: Math
I would like to be a: Rock star
My favorite band is: Bon Jovi (mom’s influence)
My favorite author is: Mary Pope Osborne
My 3 favorite foods are: ice cream, chicken piccata and baby pork ribs.
My 3 favorite books are: Civil War on Sunday, Revolutionary War on Wednesday, and Mummies in the Morning.
My 3 favorite movies are: Help!, Abbott and Costello’s Keystone Cops, and The Patriot.
My 3 favorite hobbies are: Baseball, video games and reading.

My name is Shane Lee Babcock. I live in Apopka, Florida, which is right near Orlando. My dad is Ryerson Babcock who’s the son of Angie Babcock (formerly Angie Barone).

I play baseball like Connor, my older brother, and we’re going to be on the same team this spring since I’m not doing t-ball but will be a Rookie too! I love playing my guitar and Dad lets me use his Beatle CDs to play to. I have a friend who comes over and we play band with Connor. I also like playing with all of my action figures like Dracula, Batman, Power Rangers, Frankenstein and a whole bunch more.
My birth date was: July 22, 1999
My age is: 6
I live in this town: Apopka, Florida
I go to this school: Wekiva Elementary School
My favorite subject in school is: P.E.
I would like to be a: Policeman
My favorite band is: Beatles (dad’s influence)
My favorite author is: Barbara Park
My 3 favorite foods are: salad, chicken piccata, and ice cream
My 3 favorite books are: any June B. Jones, Bottoms and Tops, and Trip Around the World
My 3 favorite movies are: The Sandlot, Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein, and A Hard Day’s Night.
My 3 favorite hobbies are: Playing guitar, sports, listening to music.

My name is Shannon Dorothy Angeline Babcock.
I live in Apopka, Florida, which is right near Orlando. My dad is Ryerson Babcock who’s the son of Angie Babcock (formerly Angie Barone). My mom and dad made my name so long because they said that a lot of grandmas get jipped when it comes to naming grandkids. So they made sure that both of my grandmas’ names were there. It’s nice, but it makes for a very long name!

My birth date was: September 25, 2002
My age is: 3
I live in this town: Apopka, Florida
I go to this school: school of MOM
My favorite subject in school is: playing
I would like to be a: worker at Disney World
My favorite band is: Wiggles
My favorite author is: Alyssa Satin Capucilli.
My 3 favorite foods are: chicken piccata, chocolate chip cookies, and ice cream!
My 3 favorite books are: any Biscuit book, Three Little Pigs, and Monsters Inc. books.
My 3 favorite movies are: any Harry Potter movie, Stuart Little and Wiggles Magical Adventure.
My 3 favorite hobbies are: going to Disney World, swimming and playing at the playground.


My name is Cole Thomas Babcock. I live in Apopka, Florida, which is right near Orlando. My dad is Ryerson Babcock who’s the son of Angie Babcock (formerly Angie Barone).
I like to go swimming. I try to escape mom’s arms in the pool and get to go underwater because she hopes I’ll stop doing it – but I don’t, I LIKE IT! I like to dance to The Wiggles and I’m figuring out how to do the dances they do.

My birth date was: April 20, 2004
My age is: 16 months
I live in this town: Apopka, Florida
I go to this school: what’s school?
My favorite subject in school is: learning to talk
I would like to be: older!
My favorite band is: Wiggles
My favorite author is: what’s an author
My 3 favorite foods are: I can only have 3?! I’ll eat anything but tacos!!!
My 3 favorite books are: any Biscuit book, Big Red Barn, Pooh’s 5 Little Honeypots.
My 3 favorite movies are: Wiggles Magical Adventure; Wiggles Top of the Tots and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory..
My 3 favorite hobbies are: bugging my brothers and sister, trying to escape the house and, last but not least, climbing anything I can!


If you'd like us to post something for you please email us at kgbarone@hotmail.com or jehero@optonline.net or mail it in to:
Ken Barone 1256 N. Tapadero Dr Dewey, AZ 86327
or Jennifer Rowell 410 Maple Ave Upper Nyack, NY 10960
Send details on you or your kids or family and anything else you'd like us to know, past present or future. Send pictures too!

Thanks,
KGB

3 Comments:

Blogger kgb said...

Yup,they're Babcocks alright!! It's obvious we've missed out on a lot since we've seen you Rye. We look forward to seeing you guys throughout the year and at the reunion. Junie B. Jones seems to be the leading author so far...:)
kgb

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We enjoyed the article and pics on the Babcocks kids in Florida. Rye and Ann have much to be proud of. Looking forward to seeing them all in Nyack at the reunion.

Great Uncle Charlie and Lee Barone

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryerson & Ann,
It will be good seeing you and the kids at the Reunion.

Uncle Frank & Aunt Lorraine

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits
see web stats